Flexo Wash offers a variety of equipment for cleaning of sleeves of all dimensions and types. The Sleeve Washers will clean all types of rubber sleeves, laser-engraved print sleeves, plates mounted on sleeves etc. in only 5-10 minutes.
The unique technology combines the use of cleaning liquid, brushes, high-pressure water and compressed air, which ensures a gentle and efficient cleaning of the sleeve, irrespective of the type of ink used.
Sleeve Cleaning Models
The Sleeve Cleaners comes in two different types, SL 2200 & SL 6V.
The SL 2200 is made to wash all types of inks and designed for environmentally friendly cleaning liquids. SL 2200 is for cleaning of one sleeve. The sleeve is loaded horizontally.
The SL 6V is designed to wash all types of inks with environmentally friendly cleaning liquids. SL 6V is for cleaning of up to 6 sleeves simultaneously. The sleeves are loaded vertically.
The Cleaning Process
The Sleeve Washer will clean the sleeves etc. in only 5-10 minutes.
1. Sleeves are easily loaded into the unit and fixed by adequate adapters, which are made to avoid liquid entering the inside of the sleeve.
2. The unique combination of specially made soft rotating brushes and adequate cleaning liquid ensures an efficient but gentle washing of the sleeves.
3. The high pressure water rinse removes the final ink residues and cleaning liquid.
4. After warm air drying the sleeves are left 100% clean, dry and ready for immediate reuse. The entire process only takes a few minutes.
Manual washing can easily damage the sleeves and plates. It is time-consuming and often seen as a problem area from a health and safety point of view. Let operators focus on the printing process and press make-ready functions.
- Quick and Gentle Wash Operation
- No Liquid Inside the Sleeve
- Minimum Labor Involved
- Clean and Dry Parts after a few Minutes
- No Wear or Tear to Plates or Sleeves
- Minimal Maintenance
|SL 2200||SL 6V|
|Number of sleeves||1||6|
|Min. sleeve dimensions||OD 95 X 500 MM|
|Max. sleeve dimensions||OD 340 × 1700 mm||OD 280 × 1700 mm|