The fully automatic Plate Washers are designed to wash flexographic polymer plates and letterpress plates very gently, leaving them 100% clean and dry; ready for immediate reuse.
After the print job, all plates are placed on the conveyor belt, which automatically takes them through the entire wash process.
All Plate Washers are designed to clean all types of inks. The eco-friendly cleaning liquids from Flexo Wash are specially developed to efficiently remove the different types of inks from the plates in only a few minutes.
This functionality will only work properly if cookies have been enabled. In order to display the content, you must enable cookies on your browser and/or accept cookies on this website. OK
The Cleaning Process
The quick and gentle cleaning process leaves the plates totally clean and ready for immediate use after just a few minutes of cleaning without causing any wear or tear.
1. The plates are placed on the conveyor belt. The plates will automatically be drawn into the machine.
2. The unique combination of specially made soft, moving brushes and cleaning liquid ensures an efficient but gentle washing of the plates.
3. The rinse water removes the final ink residues and cleaning liquid.
4. After warm air drying, the plates are left 100% clean, dry and ready for immediate reuse.
Manual washing can easily damage the plates. It is time-consuming and often seen as a problem area from a health and safety point of view.
The machines are made of stainless steel and other highly resistant, quality material, which ensures a long product lifetime and a very low degree of maintenance.
- Quick and Gentle Wash Operation
- Belt Conveyor for easy Loading of Plates
- Minimum Labour Involved
- Clean and Dry Plates after a few Minutes
- No Wear or Tear on Plates
- Minimum Maintenance
"In today’s highly competitive marketplace you need to have all elements of production under control to run best quality. To ensure our new presses could achieve peak performance we needed to ensure that all working parts were as clean as possible. Flexo Wash technology is well proven and offered us the best solution.”
Henri Köhler, owner of Desmedt
Mr. Sascha Tambach
Wäsch Etiketten, Germany
PW 45 WR Plate Washer