The fully automatic Plate Washers are designed to wash print plates and plates from letter-presses very gently, leaving them 100% clean and dry; ready for immediate reuse.
This Plate Washer is equipped with a conveyor belt which makes the washing of plates easier than ever before.
The Plate Washer is made of steel and other highly resistant quality material, which ensures a long lifetime of the product and a very low degree of maintenance.
In one hour the machine can clean about 20 meters of plates.
This functionality will only work properly if cookies have been enabled. In order to display the content, you must enable cookies on your browser and/or accept cookies on this website. OK
The Cleaning Process
The quick and gentle cleaning process leaves the plates totally clean and ready for immediate use after just a few minutes of cleaning without causing any wear or tear.
1. The plates are placed on the conveyor belt. The plates will automatically be drawn into the machine.
2. The unique combination of specially made soft, moving brushes and cleaning liquid ensures an efficient but gentle washing of the plates.
3. The rinse water removes the final ink residues and cleaning liquid.
4. After the warm air drying the plates are left 100% clean, dry and ready for immediate reuse.
Manual washing can easily damage the plates. It is time consuming and often seen as a problem area from a health and safety point of view. Let operators focus on the printing process and press-makeready functions.
- Quick and Gentle Wash Operation
- Conveyer Belt for easy Loading of Plates
- Minimum Labour Involved
- Clean and Dry Plates after a few Minutes
- No Wear or Tear on Plates
- Minimum Maintenance